Seastar Teleflex Xtreme Series – Top Mount Control -BLACK
The ergonomics and features of our Xtreme controls are advanced beyond those of any other control on the market.
A shapely, balanced handle design provides an incredibly smooth yet positive feel. Neutral throttle warm-up, start-in-gear protection features are standard on all Xtreme models, with neutral interlock and power trim/tilt offered as an option. In addition, the cosmetics of these controls can be configured to many tastes.
Xtreme controls are suitable for use with both 3300/33C universal or OEM type control cables without the need for additional adaptors.
The handle is on the left side of the bezel.
When properly installed, these engine controls will connect to outboard, stern drive and inboard engines, utilizing Mercury/Mariner® and OMC® OEM type control cables as well as universal 3300/33C type cables and engine connection kits.
Dual-function control one lever controls throttle and shift. For nearly any engine
• All controls include start in gear protection
• Designed for use with both 3300/33C universal and OEM shift and throttle cable connections
• Suitable for most single engine/single station combinations
• Can be used in dual station boats with the DS unit
• Optional neutral interlock available
• Trim & Tilt options available
• Drag adjustment on all models
• Easy installation and set up
• Neutral “warm up” button for throttle only operation
• Designed and assembled in the USA