Rule LoPro Submersible Pump Submersible pump 12 volt DC. AUTOMATIC
- Rule LoPro Series Bilge Pumps are designed to bring pumping power to tight spaces. Multiple modes of operation provide flexibility for a variety of applications.
- Connections: For 19mm (3/4"), 25mm (1") or 28mm (1 1/8") bore hose
- Dimensions: 237mm long, 59mm diameter.
- Current Draw: 4(amps)
- Fuse Size: 7.5(amp)
- Output: Up to 56 litres/minute (12.5 gallons/minute). Max. recommended discharge head 3m
- Brings Rule pumping power to tight spaces.
- Fully rotating discharge body for installation flexibility.
- Choice of discharge ports supplied with each pump.
- Ignition protected.
- Horizontal or Vertical Mounting
- 3 Operation Modes:
High water mode; The pump starts when the water level reaches 50mm (2")
Low water mode; Turn the motor cartridge 180º and the sensor is at 33mm (1.3")
Full Electronic mode; The pump automatically turns on every 2.5 minutes to check for water, if water is detected the pump runs until the water is gone.
- Rule LoPro Submersible Bilge Pumps Video
- Packaged Dimensions: L:30.00 x H:10.00 x W:21.00cm
- Actual Weight: 0.70 Kg (Approx. 0.95 Kg packed)