Rule Bilge Pump - 24 volt.
New Rule 1100
IBEX Innovation Award Winner
Rule 1100GPH/4164LPH Bilge Pump
Rule brand builds on over 50 years of operational excellence and application expertise with a broad range of solutions for the marine industry.
Our bilge pumps provide ultimate pumping performance, which helps keep your bilge clear of nuisance water, building on the genuine Rule design.
Rigorous engineering and testing helped generate the new series of bilge pumps. Our pumps are tested to the highest standard.
- High Flow – optimized impeller to provide greater flow at the same amperage
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off (TCO) – provides added protection for pump and vessel
- Back Flow Prevention - reduces the amount of water left over in the bilge, reducing odor and helping keep your bilge cleaner
- Hidden Air Vents in the Body – helps prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve
- Threaded Discharge - easier installation, easier maintenance
Flow Rate 1100 (gph)
Port Type 1" (25mm) or 1-1/8" (29mm) Hose Barb Voltage 24 (Vdc)